Razoma kit for Kawasaki Z900RS motorcycleFebruary 5, 2019
The famous tuning company Rizoma introduced a new whale to rework the exterior of the Kawasaki Z900RS motorcycle.
The motorcycle of the Japanese brand itself was created to revive the spirit of the classic sportbikes of the 1970s. A set of accessories from Rizoma further underlines this retro-styled motorcycle.
In total, the set includes 15 elements, including handles with aluminum trim, thanks to which the control of this motorcycle becomes easier and more comfortable.
Rizoma Innovative Components has been operating since the early 1990s. At the beginning of its existence, the company promoted the idea of the so-called “Italian style”, later concentrating on the ideas of “beauty in simplicity” and partly on the “high-tech” style. Now the company’s products are also available in its offices in Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland, Austria and the Scandinavian countries. The headquarters of the company is located in Italy. The company’s product line includes all kinds of tuning elements for motorcycles of all leading brands – BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, MV Agusta, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel