Rating of modern muscle cars publishedMay 27, 2020
A few days ago on the Web a rating of modern muscle cars was published, which included coupes, German premium sedans and one electric car.
Note that the term muscle car is most often used in relation to American mid-size cars of the 1960-1970s with V8 big blocks. Currently, modern cars that are equipped with powerful units ideologically close to the classic Pontiac GTO or Dodge Charger have become muscle cars. In the first place in the ranking is the Ford Shelby GT500. The model has a V8 engine with an output of about 770 hp.
The next place is the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye, which is equipped with a compressor unit with an output of 808 hp. Further in the ranking is the Chevy Camaro ZL1, which drives the V8 6.2 engine with 659 hp. Closing the five leaders of the model Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody and Lexus RC F, whose power is 717 hp and 477 hp respectively.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options