Rate the new Ferrari F8 Tributo supercar on videoMarch 9, 2019
Not so often, the company Ferrari produces a new supercar with a mid-range V8 engines, and therefore when this happens, the world notices the event instantly, as the Geneva Motor Show demonstrated.
Perhaps, in order to warm up the already high interest in the new product, Ferrari released a special video dedicated to the F8 Tributo – it cuts the car on both mountain roads and on the racetrack, paying tribute to the animal depicted on the company’s logo.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo is equipped with a 3.9-liter twin-turbocharged V8 that develops 710 hp. and 770 Nm of torque, accelerating to 100 km / h in 2.9 seconds, up to 200 km / h in 7.8 seconds and up to a maximum speed of 340 km / h.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system