Rate the new Ferrari F8 Tributo supercar on videoMarch 9, 2019
Not so often, the company Ferrari produces a new supercar with a mid-range V8 engines, and therefore when this happens, the world notices the event instantly, as the Geneva Motor Show demonstrated.
Perhaps, in order to warm up the already high interest in the new product, Ferrari released a special video dedicated to the F8 Tributo – it cuts the car on both mountain roads and on the racetrack, paying tribute to the animal depicted on the company’s logo.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo is equipped with a 3.9-liter twin-turbocharged V8 that develops 710 hp. and 770 Nm of torque, accelerating to 100 km / h in 2.9 seconds, up to 200 km / h in 7.8 seconds and up to a maximum speed of 340 km / h.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid