Rare racing Ferrari 1987 was sold at auction for 4.3 million eurosFebruary 7, 2019
It is known that a unique supercar found a new owner at the Sotheby’s Paris auction. In total, about 90 lots were put up for sale on this day.
For a rare racing supercar Ferrari managed to gain an impressive amount. Ferrari F40 LM 1987 model year went under the hammer for 4.3 million euros! The expensive lot was presented among others at the Sotheby’s auction held yesterday in the capital of France. Information about this appeared on the RM Sotheby’s page on Twitter.
It is known that this racing Ferrari has become one of 19 cars, created at one time by Michelotto. On account of this Italian supercar two races in the legendary 24-hour Le Mans 24-hour race in the 1995th and 1996th. In addition, in 1995, he tried on the title of winner of the race Anderstorp 4 Hours.
In addition to the award-winning Ferrari, the auction participants were offered about 90 lots. Among them were Lucca cars of famous brands that came off the assembly line in different years – Porsche, BMW, Bugatti and others.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit