Rare Porsche 911 Speedster 1989 auctionedJanuary 26, 2020
This sports car has never been registered for street use.
Unique 1989 Porsche 911 Speedster was released in a limited edition of 1 948 units. The model lost the roof, has a lowered windshield and a fairing behind each seat. The mileage of this model is only 66 kilometers.
This model was presented at the 25th anniversary of 911, in honor of the revered 356 Speedster. Only 800 sports cars were delivered to the United States. This vehicle was sold by Jack Daniels Motors, a new company from Fair Lawn, New Jersey for $ 78,001, shipped to Los Angeles, and then deposited.
A few months ago, the car was bought from the original owner in perfect technical condition: new tires, valves were adjusted, the engine compartment and fuel system were cleaned, and door handle seals, engine insulation gasket, brake hoses, fluids, filters and belts were replaced.
The 1989 Speedster was powered by a 3.2-liter engine with 217 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque. It is noted that the car has several external flaws: a chip next to the Porsche emblem on the hood and a slight scratch on the left side of the back cover.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests