Rare Pontiac Trans Am GMMC Blackbird with minimum mileage to be auctionedSeptember 23, 2020
We are talking about the iconic American muscle car Pontiac Trans Am in one of the rarest special series GMMG Blackbird Year One Edition. In 2002, the manufacturer released eight of these special machines, and one of them got on the Mecum auction.
The auction will take place in mid-November. The car is painted in a silver shade. This is the third of eight copies of the Trans Am GMMG Blackbird Year One Edition released. This car had only one owner, who drove only 681 miles (just over a thousand kilometers).
The small circulation and the minimum mileage make this car very attractive in the eyes of collectors. The car’s belonging to the special series, created with the participation of GMMG tuners, is indicated by special Year One logos in the cabin, as well as a plate with a serial number. The car is driven by a special engine, since it has been in the hands of GMMG specialists.
It’s a 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with 380 horsepower. This Pontiac will accelerate to 97 km / h in just 4.4 seconds.
Meanwhile, the renders showed what an all-electric Porsche Macan could look like. As a reminder, Porsche began electrifying its lineup with the Taycan, with the Macan slated to debut in 2022.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles