Rare Koenigsegg hypercar accelerates to 320 km / hSeptember 26, 2019
A video was posted on Instagram that shows how the Koenigsegg Regera hypercar accelerates from standstill to 321 km per hour. The recording was made at the test site of the Swedish brand in Angelholm.
The Regera is equipped with a hybrid propulsion system consisting of a five-liter twin-turbo V8 engine, three electric engines (one integrated into the crankshaft and two mounted on the rear axle), as well as a unique single-stage transmission.
In total, the units give out more than 1500 liters. from. 2000 Nm of torque. The hypercar is capable of accelerating from zero to 100 km / h in 2.8 seconds, and accelerating over 400 km / h takes no more than 20 seconds. The maximum speed exceeds 440 km per hour. The circulation of Regera was limited to 80 copies.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests