Rare Koenigsegg hypercar accelerates to 320 km / hSeptember 26, 2019
A video was posted on Instagram that shows how the Koenigsegg Regera hypercar accelerates from standstill to 321 km per hour. The recording was made at the test site of the Swedish brand in Angelholm.
The Regera is equipped with a hybrid propulsion system consisting of a five-liter twin-turbo V8 engine, three electric engines (one integrated into the crankshaft and two mounted on the rear axle), as well as a unique single-stage transmission.
In total, the units give out more than 1500 liters. from. 2000 Nm of torque. The hypercar is capable of accelerating from zero to 100 km / h in 2.8 seconds, and accelerating over 400 km / h takes no more than 20 seconds. The maximum speed exceeds 440 km per hour. The circulation of Regera was limited to 80 copies.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid