Rare hypercar Pagani Huayra Roadster BC is on saleAugust 4, 2020
The Pagani Beverly Hills dealership is looking for an owner for the Huayra Roadster BC hypercar with an exclusive paint job and only 432 km of mileage.
The supercar is painted in a matte gray Grigio Opaco, which the company calls “very rare.” However, an extreme roadster is rare on its own: the Italian manufacturer has produced only 100 of these cars. The copy that appeared on sale has the serial number 92.
The cost has not been disclosed, however, according to Carscoops, the new owner will have to pay approximately $ 2.5 million for the car.
The car has an 802-horsepower Mercedes-AMG V12 6.0-liter engine with two turbochargers. Transmission – 7-speed robotized gearbox Xtrac. In addition, the car has a double wishbone suspension with electronically controlled shock absorbers, as well as a Brembo braking system.
The Pagani Huayra Roadster BC celebrates the 20th anniversary of the release of the Zonda, the Italian brand’s first supercar.
In addition, quite recently, the Internet could not sell a “monster on wheels” based on the Honda Z600. The car is located in the American city of Richmond. It should be emphasized that the seller asked for $ 17,000 for the modified Z600.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles