Rare 4-door Mercedes-Benz 600 LWB Pullman put up for saleAugust 11, 2020
The 1966 Mercedes-Benz 600 LWB Pullman 4-door limousine, which once belonged to the former head of the PRC Foreign Ministry and the mayor of Shanghai, is sold in Philadelphia, USA.
It should be emphasized that a total of 304 units were released. The 4-door Pullman and the unit for sale is one of only two cars that were shipped to China.
Although the description for the ad does not say when the car arrived in the United States, it does say that the car is in original condition and has never been restored. The car mileage is 21,186 kilometers.
As for the power unit of the Mercedes-Benz 600 LWB Pullman, it is equipped with a 6.3-liter V8 engine with a capacity of 247 hp. and 500 Nm of torque.
Speaking of the exterior and interior, both are in fairly good condition. However, signs of wear can be seen on the leather upholstery, but this is normal given the age of the vehicle. The seller asks for $ 285,000 for a rare limousine
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV