Range Rover Velar SUV gets a new special version of the Auric EditionAugust 19, 2021
The new car Range Rover Velar will be available with two diesel engines, as well as a gasoline power unit with a capacity of 249 hp.
The new model is based on the R-Dynamic S platform. The exterior of the Auric Edition features an exclusive trim for the grille, bonnet, doors and front fender vents. It should be noted that buyers will be given a choice of three body color options: Charente Gray, Ostuni Pearl White and Santorini Black. In addition, the model is equipped with 20-inch alloy wheels and tinted rear windows.
Also worth noting is the large list of quality materials for interior trim. In addition, a number of high-tech options are used, which include the electronic instrument panel and the Pivi Pro multimedia system.
In the Russian car market, the model will be equipped with 2.0-liter gasoline and diesel power units with a capacity of 249 and 199 horsepower. There will also be 3.0-liter D300 and P400 engines.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26