Range Rover Hunter sports car images published on the InternetNovember 18, 2019
An independent designer decided to show his vision of what a Range Rover sports car might look like.
This prototype was created by Oliver Cattell-Ford back in 2015, but his photographs appeared in the editorial office of Carscoops only now. The car has a distinctive design, at the same time allowing you to guess the features inherent in the brand’s models in Hunter.
According to the idea, the car would be based on a carbon fiber monocoque, and an electric motor on each wheel would be used as a power unit. Range Rover Hunter would get an innovative suspension system that is attached to a monocoque.
Due to this, a sports car would be able to change the height of the suspension, which would be suitable not only for racing tracks, but also for off-road.
The exterior of the car looks quite original and attractive, and the aggressive temperament is emphasized by LED optics. According to experts, the designer could draw inspiration from fighter jets, as indicated by 2 fins on the rear of the car.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon