Range Rover Classic & Contemporary Celebrate 50 YearsOctober 16, 2020
The event was held as part of Goodwood SpeedWeek 2020.
A unique parade in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Range Rover brand was held as part of Goodwood SpeedWeek 2020. 50 classic, modern and even unique Range Rovers took part in the parade. In addition, Land Rover has unveiled a new limited-edition Range Rover Fifty SUV.
The parade included not only classic models, but also, for example, a 6×6 fire engine, an ambulance based on a Range Rover, a car that set several speed records in 1975, a car that participated in the Trans-American Expedition and a police SUV.
At the end of the parade, all 50 cars lined up in the shape of the number “50” It is reported that all the drivers who took part in the festive lineup took courses on driving in a convoy and knew their place in the lineup in the form of a number.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype