Ram Rebel TRX Series 717-hp super pickup will be unveiled very soonJune 29, 2020
The cargo division of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has distributed the debut teaser of the “charged” Rebel TRX pickup, which will compete with the Ford F-150 Raptor. According to Carscoops agency, the debut of new items will take place in late summer.
Extreme variation was announced back in 2016 as a prototype of the same name, which immediately looked ready for serial production and had a compressor 6.2-liter 583-horsepower V8 engine.
Product model should be much more productive. According to assumptions, the super pickup will be equipped with a 717-horsepower V8 engine with a mechanical supercharger.
Shawkar had a Dynatrac Pro 60 rear axle with electronic differential lock and reinforced drives, an improved suspension with 40% more shock absorbers, and much more. Almost all of this equipment should appear on the production version of the pickup.
In addition, previously the Hyundai Santa Cruz pickup truck was photographed on a car transporter. The new model should debut before the end of this year.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web