Ram pickups will equip with a new tailgate in spite of GMCFebruary 4, 2019
The battle of the two companies began last weekend, when GMC tweeted a video on Twitter, saying “Ram has already lost” and demonstrated the 6-way MultiPro rear door for the new Sierra.
Ram, in turn, released his own teaser, replying: “Violation! False start! Contact us on February 7, 2019. ” Judging by the date, the company plans to present its multifunctional door at the Chicago Auto Show.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network