RAM Heavy Duty 2021 will receive a diesel engine with 1,462 Nm of torqueDecember 2, 2020
The car will receive a 6.7-liter Cummins engine.
In 2021, the RAM Heavy Duty pickup will receive a “monstrous” diesel engine with a volume of 6.7 liters, which produces 1,462 Nm of torque, and a new hitch that will allow the car to tow up to 16,828 kg of cargo. At the same time, its power is not named, but last time this power unit produced more than 400 forces.
In addition, the pickup will get a redesigned frame, which will receive an upgraded rear axle with twin wheels, a new Gooseneck mount and a redesigned crossbar. All this allows the pickup to transport and pull loads weighing up to 16,862 kg.
In addition, the hitch received additional equipment in the form of a new 7-pin connector for connecting an electrical network, for example, a home on wheels, as well as a virtual rear-view mirror, which allows the driver to observe not only the load, but also what is happening behind it. Live sales of the new RAM Heavy Duty pickups will begin in the US at the end of December. The cost and configuration of the cars have not yet been announced.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV