Ram Announces Compact Ram 700 Pickup TruckOctober 6, 2020
Ram Columbia announces a new compact pickup truck. The novelty will be called the Ram 700.
The well-known Ram 1500, an open rival to the likes of the Chevrolet Silverado and the Ford F-150, will receive a smaller brother in the form of the Ram 700 in a few days. Mexico and Brazil. Like this Ram 1000, the claimed Ram 700 isn’t actually a Ram at all.
The Ram 1000 is nothing more than a Ram branded Fiat Toro pickup truck specially designed for the Central and South American markets. The Ram 700 is essentially a Fiat Strada with horns, namely the new Strada, introduced earlier this year, with a 1.3-liter engine from the relatively new 109bhp Firefly family. and a torque of 139 Nm. The new Ram 700 replaces the current 700 based on the previous Fiat Strada.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype