Ram 1500 Rebel OTG – an excellent expeditionary pickup truckNovember 1, 2019
The expeditionary vehicle received many useful features from Mopar. He will be one of the 14 pickups presented by the company at the SEMA Show.
Ram 1500 Rebel received a concept version that should come to the SEMA Show. He has the nickname OTG (Off The Grid). Ram, along with Mopar, turned a regular pickup into what you now see in the photos.
They took the Ram 1500 of the 2020 model year, equipped it with a 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 diesel engine, developing 260 horsepower and 651 Nm of torque. An economical engine consumes an average of 9 liters per 100 km, which is an excellent result for a pickup with a large mass. A car with a 125-liter fuel tank has a power reserve of almost 1,400 km, which is perfect for long-distance travel.
They installed a 2-inch suspension lift from Mopar, increasing ground clearance, and later put on wheels with badlocks and 35-inch Goodyear off-road tires. A new Mopar front bumper with an integrated winch and a new radiator grill with a RAM nameplate are installed. Added functional snorkel.
- Former rally driver showed his collection of almost 38 thousand cars
- FCA announces launch of several environmental initiatives at Turin manufacturing facility
- Volvo has assembled trucks in a 15-meter tower
- Toyota invests $ 400 million in unmanned technology
- Nissan Leaf receives N-Tec special edition