Ralph Schumacher on Vettel’s chances and Hamilton recordsMarch 12, 2019
This year, Lewis Hamilton can beat or repeat several more records of Michael Schumacher, including the number of wins (91 against 73) or podiums (155 against 134).
Former Formula 1 racer, German Sky expert Ralph Schumacher, believes that it will be difficult for the British to become another champion twice to repeat the record for the number of titles.
Ralf Schumacher: “Michael’s achievements will always be exceptional. Lewis does have a chance to surpass them, but in order to discuss this, he must do it first.
Hamilton is relatively young, but he understands that he will not play forever. Up to seven titles he needs to earn two more, and it will be difficult if Ferrari cope well with his work, and the drivers of Red Bull Racing will often rise to the podium.
This year, Vettel has great chances for a title. In the Ferrari are fully focused on his support, which is very important for the rider. When the car suits him, Sebastian is able to achieve from her the maximum – he repeatedly proved it. Perhaps he will be a little encouraged by the change of partner – this can also help. ”
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry