Ralph Schumacher: Frank and Claire Williams must leaveJune 4, 2020
Ralph Schumacher played for Williams for six years and still continues to follow the fate of the team, which in recent years has been ranked last in the Cup of designers. Ralph believes that in order to improve the results, Frank Williams and his daughter Claire should leave the team leadership.
Ralph Schumacher: “Neither Frank Williams, nor his daughter can lead the team with modern methods. Many years ago, they should have allowed young professionals to lead the team. I know how everything works at Williams, but times have changed. Frank’s system is built to pressure people, but meanwhile, in Formula 1, many were able to prove themselves only because no one was putting pressure on them.
The team will be able to succeed, but only when Frank and Claire resign, and a serious investor comes to Williams. I still think this is a great team. If I had the right partners and money, I would join Williams. “
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever