Rally Australia is at riskNovember 10, 2019
The 2019 World Rally Championship finals are threatened by wildfire raging in Australia.
There are no fires in the Coffs Harbor region, where Rally Australia is headquartered. But it is reported that near the roads along which the route is laid, forests burn. These roads are currently closed for access as a precaution. Organizers and local authorities are in close contact and take all necessary measures.
“The situation is not in the best way. Of course, the rally is very important for us, but in such circumstances there are more important things, ”the British Autosport quoted a representative of one of the factory teams.
Exploration Rally Australia is scheduled for Tuesday.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup