Rainbow stickers added to safety carJuly 5, 2020
Before the start of the racing weekend in Spielberg in Formula 1, they presented an updated coloring of the safety car. Berndt Maylander added rainbow stickers and #WeRaceAsOne to the Mercedes AMG GT-R as part of the new Formula 1 campaign to combat COVID-19 and condemn racism and inequality. The same rainbow stickers appeared on a medical car.
“In addition to the official #WeRaceAsOne campaign, the Formula 1 safety car has a call for safe driving,” a press release said. – This is a reminder to the fans who watch the race on TV about the need to drive safely and carefully.
Berndt Maylander’s car also has the inscription #PurposeDriven on the FIA’s commitment to security, sustainable development, gender equality and diversity. ”
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype