Raikkonen’s car will replace the gearboxSeptember 8, 2019
Kimi Raikkonen’s Saturday accident in qualification did not allow him to compete for positions – he was tenth in the protocol, and tomorrow he would lose five more places at the start.
When inspecting the car, it turned out that the gearbox is damaged, its early replacement will lead to a fine with the loss of five positions.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari