Raikkonen’s car will replace the gearboxSeptember 8, 2019
Kimi Raikkonen’s Saturday accident in qualification did not allow him to compete for positions – he was tenth in the protocol, and tomorrow he would lose five more places at the start.
When inspecting the car, it turned out that the gearbox is damaged, its early replacement will lead to a fine with the loss of five positions.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily