Radio-controlled drift car from the world of post-apocalypseDecember 27, 2018
The machine is equipped with a servo, opening the “jaw”
YouTube blogger with nickname Danny Huynh built a Mad Max radio-controlled car. Drift car with movable “jaws” looks like it has just disappeared from the pages of comics about the world of post-apocalypse.
The donor of the post-apocalyptic drift car project, called The Drift Queen, was the Humvee RC model. It was replaced by a stylized safety cage, and another was installed a servo drive that drives the throttle and jaws.
In January, a video appeared on the Web, which shows how a radio-controlled car was moving past a pick-up truck at a speed of over 130 kilometers per hour on a freeway near Houston, Texas.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines