Racing Point and BWT extended the contractFebruary 14, 2019
The Austrian company Best Water Technology (BWT) will continue to cooperate with Racing Point, and the main color in the coloring of cars, overalls and helmets riders, as well as the logo and uniform of the team will remain pink.
Omar Safnauer, team leader: “Over the past two years, we have developed a unique relationship with BWT on the track and beyond, and I am pleased to announce that we will continue to cooperate in the new phase of our journey.
Thanks to high-quality technologies of water purification and water treatment, as well as the legendary pink color, our cars became recognizable and loved by the fans. Over the past few years, we have achieved great success and are confident that all the best is yet to come. ”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily