Racing Dodge Viper ACR-X put up for saleMarch 31, 2020
The car is very rare – in the world there are only 50 such cars. The sold copy has serial number 002.
On the eve there was information about the sale on the Web of a powerful sports car Dodge Viper ACR-X. The car has the appearance of a real racing car. The car is distinguished by a sporty silhouette and a special aerodynamic body kit, a large rear spoiler, special rubber and reinforced brakes. We also note the sports color of the body – on board the car number 10 flaunts, there are also sponsor logos. Dodge Viper has always been a cult car, but the ACR-X version made it truly exclusive and allowed to set more than one world record.
The main advantage of the model is its 8.4-liter V10 engine. The return of such a power plant is 640 hp. at 820 Nm of torque. In addition to a more powerful engine, the ACR-X version boasts different suspension settings and new adjustable shock absorbers.
Due to special aerodynamic elements, the developers were able to improve handling at high speeds. Thus, the car is ready not only for quick arrivals in a straight line, but also for the passage of the most difficult tracks.
The car’s interior is made like real racing cars — special racing seats and security systems are worth mentioning here. Dodge Viper ACR-X is equipped with a special fire extinguishing system. This instance was produced in 2010, but was hardly used – its mileage is only 16 kilometers. For the car they plan to help out $ 159,000
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system