Racers are allowed to change the coloring of helmetsMarch 8, 2020
On March 6, in Brussels, the World Council approved amendments to the regulations for the 2020 season.
In particular, due to the need to install additional FIA sensors to control the parameters of the power plant, the permitted minimum weight of the machines was increased from 745 to 746 kg.
An amendment to the sports regulations allows riders to change the color of the helmet an unlimited number of times during the season. In addition, it is allowed to use 18-inch tires in 2021 for tests after the Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi.
- Renault will reduce almost 15 thousand employees worldwide
- Volkswagen Management Approves Ford Alliance
- The new crossover Ford Puma ST declassified on renderings
- The new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado will receive dramatic changes
- Published details about the new Lexus NX