Qoros will be resurrected by a new SUVMarch 17, 2020
The now-forgotten Sino-Israeli brand was created to conquer Europe.
The world first heard about the Qoros brand in 2013, when, through the joint efforts of Chinese Chery and a division of the Israeli company Kenon, the Qoros 3 sedan was released. A bit later the Qoros 5 crossover appeared. which was sold to the Baoneng Group holding, in which they are sure that everything can still be fixed.
It has now become known that Baoneng Group experts have begun testing their new products. On the web were published pictures of a camouflaged model. Under the film layer you can see the matrix optics, as well as some elements of autonomy – radars and lidars.
At the same time, the press service of the brand even published designer sketches for the interior of the future crossover. Judging by them, the new model will receive a digital dashboard and a tablet-oriented screen of the multimedia system, as well as a double-faced steering wheel. It is assumed that the crossover will be called Qoros 6 or Qoros 7, and its debut will take place during 2020.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires