Purple M start-up to help KIA build the transport of the futureJuly 22, 2020
Korean companies Kia and CODE42.ai have agreed to create a joint venture for the cars of the future.
The name of the new startup Purple M can be loosely translated as the mobility of the future. In creating the transport of the future, the companies will be helped by the software developments of CODE42.ai and technical concepts from Kia. It is assumed that within the framework of the joint project, the companies will be able to create in the near future an automated and not only transport that will be convenient to use in any situation.
In this context, the principle of “Transportation as a service” will be used, which means a new approach to car sharing services, automatic search for fellow travelers via the Internet and unmanned taxis. All this should be based on modern developments in the field of artificial intelligence and environmentally friendly cars.
Now startup Purple M is engaged in attracting third-party partners in its work.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November