Pure Metal Silver for BMW 8-Series Gran CoupeSeptember 10, 2019
At the Frankfurt Motor Show, presented not only new models and concepts. The company also showed special options from the BMW Individual division. The 8-Series Gran Coupe showcased the most expensive Pure Metal Silver paint.
The luxurious four-door coupe BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe receives the same luxurious options from BMW Individual. At the stand in Frankfurt, they showed a special shade of the body called Pure Metal Silver. Multilayer silver paint with a metallic effect will cost the customer 8,800 euros. She deservedly can be considered one of the most expensive.
But it is worth recognizing that the silver shade harmoniously emphasizes and highlights the features of the luxurious Gran Coupe. Expensive paint adds models of luxury, sportiness and elegance at the same time.
The exhibition sample is presented by the BMW M850i xDrive. Under the hood, a 530-horsepower engine (750 Nm of torque) is installed, working in tandem with an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system. Acceleration to “hundreds” takes only 3.9 seconds. In 2020, a version with a 625-horsepower engine will be presented.
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- Daihatsu HiJet or the funniest truck in the world
- Rimac called erroneous information about allegedly sold out supercars Rimac C_Two