Puma – seller of Formula 1 merchandiseApril 5, 2019
In Formula 1 announced the conclusion of a multi-year contract with Puma, which received the status of the exclusive seller of attributes of Formula 1. This season, special stands and shops of Puma attributes will be presented at 17 stages of the championship.
Sean Bratchez, Formula 1 commercial director: “We are constantly looking for ways to make visiting race weekends more interesting. We are very pleased to have such an experienced and creative partner as Puma, who will do a lot for the fans. ”
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4