Puma – seller of Formula 1 merchandiseApril 5, 2019
In Formula 1 announced the conclusion of a multi-year contract with Puma, which received the status of the exclusive seller of attributes of Formula 1. This season, special stands and shops of Puma attributes will be presented at 17 stages of the championship.
Sean Bratchez, Formula 1 commercial director: “We are constantly looking for ways to make visiting race weekends more interesting. We are very pleased to have such an experienced and creative partner as Puma, who will do a lot for the fans. ”
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021
- Tesla finds loophole in EU legislation to approve autopilot
- Skoda Auto became the best company in 2020
- In the US Volkswagen will abandon Passat in favor of crossovers
- Zero Motorcycles announced the recall of its motorcycles