Published the first video with three-row Tesla Model YDecember 3, 2019
Why does Tesla hide Model Y third-row seats?
The debut of Model Y left many disappointed. This is partly due to the fact that Model Y is essentially a hyped Model 3 with an affordable third tier. Since many people, especially in the United States, love crossovers and SUVs, the Model Y is expected to sell well. However, when you choose a car for a large family, knowledge of the size of the third row is crucial.
In addition to the above, CEO Elon Musk didn’t talk much about Model Y during the demonstration event, nor did he show the car in detail. This is especially true for the car interior and, in particular, the mysterious third row.
- The web remembered the undeservedly forgotten concept Shelby Cobra in 2004
- Tesla Cybertruck pickup truck made fantastic CyberCoupe coupe
- Ford shares good statistics on orders for the Bronco SUV
- Toyota GR Hilux will be a strong competitor to the new Ford Ranger Raptor
- Great Wall introduced a spectacular sedan in retro style