Published the first pictures of the new Toyota HiluxJune 3, 2020
Toyota Hilux in 2021 was very successful in hiding until the first photo was published on the Web.
The snapshot pretty well shows the new front end of the pickup, which was inspired by the fifth generation RAV4. The car has a massive radiator grill with horizontal bars, as well as a contrasting trim and chrome trim, which is located under the enlarged Toyota logo. In the photo you can see that the headlights have different graphics compared to the current Hilux, and the bumper has new side air intakes.
The chrome trim of the car and the dark accents on the grille suggest that we see the Revo specification. The company officially announced last week that the model would actually be equipped with a new power plant.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration