Published the first pictures of the new Toyota HiluxJune 3, 2020
Toyota Hilux in 2021 was very successful in hiding until the first photo was published on the Web.
The snapshot pretty well shows the new front end of the pickup, which was inspired by the fifth generation RAV4. The car has a massive radiator grill with horizontal bars, as well as a contrasting trim and chrome trim, which is located under the enlarged Toyota logo. In the photo you can see that the headlights have different graphics compared to the current Hilux, and the bumper has new side air intakes.
The chrome trim of the car and the dark accents on the grille suggest that we see the Revo specification. The company officially announced last week that the model would actually be equipped with a new power plant.
- New Land Rover broke down 269 km after purchase
- Honda to phase out petrol cars in Europe from 2022
- Porsche Design reveals laptop with carbon fiber cover
- Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepower
- Lincoln will not compete with German brands