Published the first pictures of the new Hyundai i20February 17, 2020
The new generation Hyundai i20, which will debut all over the world at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, will get a proper design that includes a more aggressive face, bolder details.
The front is now sharper, with a wider grille and a sportier bumper with more pronounced air intakes, while the rear is dominated by those new taillights that have a signature “Z” backlight and are combined with a thin LED strip.
We still do not have any information about technical changes, but we should expect an updated interior equipped with the latest technology of the company, including a digital instrument cluster and a wide touch screen for the new infotainment system.
The range of engines will include some existing units, such as a 1.0-liter three-cylinder T-GDI turbocharged and a 1.2-liter four-cylinder naturally aspirated engine, but we also expect the electrified version to help control emissions and comply with more stringent rules EU emissions.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale