Published the first photo of the interior of the new crossover Kia SportageNovember 10, 2020
The Korean automaker plans to unveil the next generation of the Kia Sportage crossover in 2021.
Kia will release the fourth generation of its Sportage crossover in the spring of next year, and spy shots of the interior of the prototype model appeared on the web the day before. From the photographs, we note that the novelty will receive an upgraded multimedia with a separate touchscreen.
In general, the interior of the fourth generation Kia Sportage will have common features with the new generation Sorento. In terms of appearance, the new crossover should get unique features. The next Sportage will be based on the same platform as in the new Hyundai Tucson.
The model will be driven by atmospheric and turbocharged engines, and there will also be a version with a hybrid installation. The list of new items will include advanced safety technologies, including an assistant for keeping a car in a lane, an assistant for emergency automatic braking, and a monitoring system for “blind” zones.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck