Published the date of the premiere of the new electric Hyundai Ioniq 5February 4, 2021
The presentation of new Hyundai Ioniq 5 was originally scheduled for February 2nd.
Hyundai has finally released a new date for the premiere of its first production electric car, the Hyundai Ioniq 5, on February 16. Previously, the manufacturer has postponed the premiere date indefinitely without official announcements.
Now it became known that the postponement of the presentation is associated with coronavirus restrictions in Europe, where the electric car will go on sale for the first time. It is reported that sales of new items will begin first in the European market in early March, and then in South Korea – around April.
As a reminder, the Hyundai Ioniq 5 is built on the new E-GMP electric vehicle platform. The car will be produced with two battery options – 58 and 73 kW / h. According to the manufacturer, the car will be able to travel from one charge to 450 kilometers in the first case and up to 550 kilometers in the second. In addition, the Solar Roof option will be available for the initial version, which will increase the range to 510 kilometers, whether the option will be available for the second option is not reported.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts