Published system of balance of power in the TCR for the racing season-2019March 29, 2019
The TCR Technical Bureau presented a power balance system for all TCR categories, including the WTCR World Cup, which starts in early April on the city road in Marrakesh.
The published list includes 23 models, including five new ones, Hyundai Veloster N, Lynk & Co 03, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Veloce, Renault Mégane, which were compared in February on the track in Valencia.
The system of the balance of forces involves five variables: ground clearance, compensation weight, ballast, engine power and the total weight of the machine.
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs
- Mitsubishi unveils Eclipse Cross PHEV
- Toyota leads carmaker rankings for cars assembled per minute