Published system of balance of power in the TCR for the racing season-2019March 29, 2019
The TCR Technical Bureau presented a power balance system for all TCR categories, including the WTCR World Cup, which starts in early April on the city road in Marrakesh.
The published list includes 23 models, including five new ones, Hyundai Veloster N, Lynk & Co 03, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Veloce, Renault Mégane, which were compared in February on the track in Valencia.
The system of the balance of forces involves five variables: ground clearance, compensation weight, ballast, engine power and the total weight of the machine.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale