Published spy shots of the new Skoda FabiaApril 20, 2021
The car was photographed while undergoing road tests.
Today, Chinese profile media published photos of the new third-generation Skoda Fabia, known in China as Jingrui. The novelty will receive the MQB A0 platform, on which the Volkswagen Polo, Audi A1 and Seat Ibiza models are based. It is expected that the premiere of the novelty will take place in the first half of this year, and the start of sales will take place towards the end of 2021.
Outwardly, we have a typical modern Skoda of compact dimensions: the model has characteristic optics and body lines, some solutions migrated from the Scala and Octavia models. “Moving” to a new platform will have a positive effect on ride comfort and space for back row passengers with the same body dimensions.
As for the power plants, then, most likely, the new Skoda Fabia will receive only petrol and diesel variants at the start of sales. In the future, while reducing the cost of hybrid power plants, the compact model can acquire a small electric motor.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km