Published render of the updated Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR supercarApril 18, 2019
Computer visualization has been published by independent designers from the Rain Prisk team, and displays a modern interpretation of the legendary Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR.
Thanks to independent car designers, we often have a chance to see what the cars we dream of might be like. This particular render is just this case.
Firstly, if for any reason you are not familiar with the original CLK GTR, let’s briefly tell you about some of the most interesting facts about this car. It was released by Mercedes-AMG in 1998 and 1999, a total of 30 copies were built.
Under its hood was the V12 engine with a capacity of 604 horsepower (775 Nm). In addition, it was one of the fastest cars of its era, accelerating from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.8 seconds.
According to the Guinness Book of Records, Mercedes-AMG rescued 1,547,620 dollars for all these 30 units, which made it the most expensive production car ever created at that time.
This new virtual drawing from the Prisk team is a stunning project combining the lines of the original car with the replicas that are now part of the German company’s DNA.
If we had to name our favorite element of this rendering, we would call the duct on the roof of the car – it is clearly inspired by the same detail as on the Mercedes-AMG One hypercar, and we like it. Two-color wheels, carbon additions to the bumpers and the total stand of the resulting car – all this looks very cool.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system