Published prices for the updated Subaru ImprezaSeptember 4, 2020
Sales of the 2021 Impreza will begin in October in the North American market.
It is reported that the base version of the 2021 Subaru Impreza sedan will rise in price by $ 100 to $ 18,795 excluding shipping charges. For this money, the client will receive a 2-liter 150-horsepower engine, which is paired with a 5-speed manual.
More expensive versions of the new Subaru Impreza will be equipped only with a CVT, as well as a Subaru EyeSight security system, a multimedia system with a 6.5-inch screen and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, keyless entry and a SI-Drive motor recoil control system.
For an additional fee, customers can purchase 18-inch wheels, Active Torque Distribution, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gearshift knobs, climate control and a Harman Kardon audio system.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires