Published prices for the updated Subaru ImprezaSeptember 4, 2020
Sales of the 2021 Impreza will begin in October in the North American market.
It is reported that the base version of the 2021 Subaru Impreza sedan will rise in price by $ 100 to $ 18,795 excluding shipping charges. For this money, the client will receive a 2-liter 150-horsepower engine, which is paired with a 5-speed manual.
More expensive versions of the new Subaru Impreza will be equipped only with a CVT, as well as a Subaru EyeSight security system, a multimedia system with a 6.5-inch screen and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, keyless entry and a SI-Drive motor recoil control system.
For an additional fee, customers can purchase 18-inch wheels, Active Torque Distribution, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gearshift knobs, climate control and a Harman Kardon audio system.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista