Published prices for the new Mercedes-Benz S-ClassSeptember 15, 2020
In Germany, new Mercedes-Benz S-Class car is available in five trim levels.
The basic version of the Mercedes-Benz S350d sedan is offered in Germany at a price of 93,438 euros. For this money, the client will receive a car with a 2.9-liter diesel engine with 286 hp. and 600 Nm of torque, which will be paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive.
All-wheel drive vehicles start at € 97,150 for a sedan with a 2.9-liter diesel. A more powerful version of the Mercedes-Benz S400d 4Matic will cost 103,994 euros. This version is equipped with a 330-horsepower engine that accelerates the car to 100 km / h in 5.4 seconds.
The S450 4Matic is only available in an extended version and is equipped with a 367-horsepower engine and all-wheel drive. Such a car can be purchased for at least 106,650 euros. The most expensive sedan available at the moment in the S500 4Matic configuration will cost 115,130 euros. The first customers will receive their cars in December this year.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant