Published prices for the new Kia e-NiroMarch 24, 2021
South Korean automaker Kia has started selling an electric crossover with an extended range.
Kia in the UK has begun accepting orders for its new Kia e-Niro SUV with extended battery capacity. The basic version of such a car will cost £ 34,945. It is noted that such a cost was set in order to circumvent the local law for receiving a discount on the purchase of an electric car from the state – recall that the cost of a car should not exceed 35,000 pounds.
Note that for 34,945 pounds, the client will receive an average complete electric vehicle with a range of 450 km on the WLTP cycle. In addition, the equipment of the Kia e-Niro will include a multimedia system with an 8-inch screen and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 17-inch wheels, a rear-view camera, rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control and keyless entry to the salon.
It is worth saying that in addition to Kia, Citroen and Vauxhall took a similar step, which reduced the cost of their popular Citroen e-C4 Shine Plus, Vauxhall Vivaro-e and Vauxhall Mokka-e models by £ 500.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity