Published pictures of the new Porsche Taycan Cross TurismoOctober 2, 2020
The station wagon was photographed with little or no camouflage.
The last thing that was known about the Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo station wagon was that its release was delayed until 2021. After that, the manufacturer focused on meeting the unprecedented demand for the base Taycan, but Porsche did not forget about the station wagon. Recently, the newest car hit the lenses of journalists during road tests.
As expected, the Cross Turismo version is just a raised Taycan wagon. Of course, in terms of the “clearance” parameter, the news car does not reach any of the crossovers, but compared to the electric sedan, the difference is visible. Another difference between the models is the Cross Turismo roof rails, which add rigidity and speed to the car.
On the technical side, no changes are planned – Porsche will still offer power plants from 530 to 761 hp. Perhaps the new car will receive a greater power reserve – after all, technologies for building batteries for electric cars are constantly being improved. The premiere of the new Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo will take place early next year.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021