Published pictures of the compact crossover MaseratiAugust 31, 2020
The car has been spotted during road tests.
Recently, the first “mule” of the new compact crossover Maserati was spotted during road tests. The body was used by the body from Alfa Romeo Stelvio. This can only mean that the company is completing the development of a new model and will present it to the public in 2021.
The fact that the pictures are not a new prototype of Alfa Romeo is evidenced by several facts. For example, the one that this crossover is wider than the usual model. In addition, the Italian brand recently introduced an updated Stelvio, so there is no point in developing another special version now.
Now it is known about the new product that in the model range of the manufacturer the car will be located below the Levante, as well as there will be more new Alfa Romeo Tonale and will receive more powerful engines.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors