Published photos of the extreme version of the Mercedes-AMG G-Class 4×4October 2, 2020
This is already the second “photo session” of the off-road version of the powerful car.
Mercedes-AMG is about to release a new model of its extreme SUV G500 / G550 4×4. The other day, foreign journalists managed to take clear pictures of the prototype while passing road tests. Judging by the photographs, the manufacturer has nothing to hide from the eyes of the paparazzi – the car has practically no camouflage.
The portal axles, huge wheels with off-road tires and high ground clearance speak about the fact that we are dealing with the 4×4 version. The novelty differs from its predecessor by LED optics, a different form of rear lights and the design and ergonomics of the interior. Judging by the photo, the manufacturer is also testing various off-road accessories – additional lighting on the roof, a spare wheel on the tailgate and a number of other parts.
At the moment, nothing is known about the technical characteristics of the SUV. The new G500 / G550 4×4 is expected to be powered by a 4.0-liter petrol turbo engine with at least 450 hp. The debut of new items is scheduled for the end of this year.
- Details of the updated Toyota Prius have become known
- Drone photographed the mysterious Tesla at a factory in the United States
- Rent a 2021 Ford Bronco will be cheaper than the more affordable Bronco Sport
- Vietnamese VinFast presented three electric cars at once
- BMW wants to make its lineup easier