Published photos of pit building in VietnamJanuary 16, 2020
Three and a half months before the first in the history of the Formula 1 Vietnam Grand Prix, the organizers of the race shared photos of the box building 300 meters long.
The designers of the pit complex were inspired by the famous and impregnable Imperial citadel of Thang Long and the equally famous Temple of Literature in Hanoi. The building has three floors, and it will house team garages, a race control center and a paddock club.
Work on the track in the capital of Vietnam continues, and by the end of January, the organizers promise to complete most of the preparatory activities.
Also, the promotion company VGPC said that the stands around the highway will receive the names of nine iconic Vietnamese cities and iconic historical places.
Grand Prix of Vietnam is scheduled for April 5, 2020.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus