Published photos of pit building in VietnamJanuary 16, 2020
Three and a half months before the first in the history of the Formula 1 Vietnam Grand Prix, the organizers of the race shared photos of the box building 300 meters long.
The designers of the pit complex were inspired by the famous and impregnable Imperial citadel of Thang Long and the equally famous Temple of Literature in Hanoi. The building has three floors, and it will house team garages, a race control center and a paddock club.
Work on the track in the capital of Vietnam continues, and by the end of January, the organizers promise to complete most of the preparatory activities.
Also, the promotion company VGPC said that the stands around the highway will receive the names of nine iconic Vietnamese cities and iconic historical places.
Grand Prix of Vietnam is scheduled for April 5, 2020.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit