Published information on the updated Genesis G70May 14, 2020
Today, the Web has new information on facelift Genesis G70 thanks to our colleagues from Top-Rider.
The G70 facelift is expected to be released in the first half of 2021 with several updates, such as a 10.25-inch display, a new transmission or up to 19 colors.
The front of the partial change G70 has the same layout with four lamps with the same two lines as the new G80, and the newly developed grille.
On the back side, the license plate was brought closer to the lower bumper along with the rear light, which we recently saw on a test car. The place where the existing license plate was installed is replaced by the new Genesis font.
The propulsion system replaces existing 2.0 and 3.3 Turbo engines with the new Smartstream 2.5 and 3.5 Turbo engines. The unit produces a maximum power of 304 horsepower and a maximum torque of 43.0 kgm. The 3.5 turbo has a maximum return of 380 horsepower and a maximum torque of 54.0 kgm. An eight-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel drive will be available.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon