Published images of the new Hyundai TucsonApril 11, 2020
After we were shown the completely open Tucson interior and revealed the launch date due to the leak of the Hyundai 2020 release schedule, today thanks to AtchaCars we can look at a rather amazing repetition of the 4th generation Hyundai Tucson.
Thanks to the Vision T prototype presented at the Los Angeles Auto Show last November, we are now getting a better idea of what the next generation Tucson looks like.
Instead of inspiring Hyundai Palisade, the new Tucson will introduce a new design language inside SUVs for Hyundai. We still see the turn signal and DRL at the top and bottom, reserved for one projector with possibly more decorative lighting, but in a smaller size. Although the Palisade is still similar to the front windows near the headlights. It’s hard to say, but the turn signals also have a ventilation hole next to it.
The front grill has a different design than its larger brother, and it will be a completely new design that we have not been shown before (despite the conceptual Vision T SUV).
The next generation Tucson will feature an all-new 2.5-liter Theta3 engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission. Hyundai intends to use the Theta3 N / A & Turbo 2.5-lite engine as the base engine in the US market. Must debut in April, according to the latest reports from South Korea, including a hybrid powertrain for the first time (currently there is only a Mild-hybrid).
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web