Published fresh pictures of the “charged” station wagon BMW M3 TouringOctober 28, 2020
The car was photographed while undergoing tests on the roads of Munich.
Photos of the new “charged” station wagon BMW M3 Touring have been published by Carmagazine. The car got into the lenses of journalists during tests on public roads in Munich, Germany. At the same time, the press service of the brand announced the launch of the model in production.
It is expected that the new station wagon, which will compete with the “charged” “sheds” from Audi, will appear on the market only by the end of 2022. From the original BMW M3, the newest car will receive a front end design, body kit, 20-inch wheels and four exhaust pipes, which, unlike Audi models, will be real.
Of course, under the hood of the BMW M3 Touring station wagon there will be a 3-liter BMW S58 gasoline turbo engine with 480 hp. in the regular version and 510 hp. in the Competition package. The transmission options and drive types are still unknown.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021