Published a video of the twin-engine prototype Tesla Model YDecember 28, 2019
A video of a Tesla Model Y electric car shot in the frame in San Luis Obispo appeared on the Internet,
Tesla showed off its Model Y electric crossover, which is based on the Model 3, in March 2019. During the second half of the year, the automaker tested Model Y on public roads, by and large, in California and the US West Coast.
Blogger Stephen Conroy, who shot the car in the photo, noticed the presence of the Dual Motor Performance badge on his door, which indicates the use of two engines. The electric car with a white body and black door handles has Power Sports Aero wheels.
The Model Y Performance electric car was able to cover distances of up to 450 km, and 100 km / h in just 3.5 s.
- Hongqi unveils 1400hp Hongqi S9 superhybrid in Beijing
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan