Published a video of the twin-engine prototype Tesla Model YDecember 28, 2019
A video of a Tesla Model Y electric car shot in the frame in San Luis Obispo appeared on the Internet,
Tesla showed off its Model Y electric crossover, which is based on the Model 3, in March 2019. During the second half of the year, the automaker tested Model Y on public roads, by and large, in California and the US West Coast.
Blogger Stephen Conroy, who shot the car in the photo, noticed the presence of the Dual Motor Performance badge on his door, which indicates the use of two engines. The electric car with a white body and black door handles has Power Sports Aero wheels.
The Model Y Performance electric car was able to cover distances of up to 450 km, and 100 km / h in just 3.5 s.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones