Published a new image of a hypercar with space technologyJuly 17, 2020
Hyperion Motors from the United States has shared a new teaser for the upcoming XP-1 hypercar with a hydrogen powertrain.
According to experts, when developing the car, they resorted to using technologies from space departments, which were adapted for ordinary cars.
It is expected that the American hypercar will get a unit on fuel cells. Hydrogen powertrain technologies are currently being developed by several carmakers, including BMW, which showed the new zero-emission i Hydrogen NEXT system earlier this year. The tests of the unit, which was developed together with Toyota, should start in 2022 on the X5 cross.
The new system of the German brand consists of a 5th generation eDrive electric motor with a buffer battery, a fuel cell and a voltage converter.
In addition, it was recently noted that the Mercedes-AMG One hypercar is entering the last stage of testing. Customers should receive the new product as early as 2021.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors